Sunday 19 January 2014

OOTD - This Is England Chic.





Gingham Shirt - Pop Boutique at Godiva Boutique
Pleather Skirt - Unlabelled!
Doc Martens

I am IN LOVE with my new gingham shirt that I have bought from the mens section at my work. Today I've teamed it with my pleather skirt, one of my wardrobe staples that I can't even tell you where is from, as it seemed to just magically appear in one of my drawers after moving flat. I ain't complaining. To round off my outfit I've worn my old faithful Doc Martens that I picked up for just £25 at a Judy's Vintage Fair a couple of years ago at the now shut down Picture House (sob). All I need now is a pair of braces, some knuckle tattoos and a fag hanging out my mouth and I wouldn't look out of place in This Is England. 

ALSO - so chuffed with the way my pixie cut is growing in. For those of you that know me I had a Britney moment at the end of last year and decided to cut my mid length ginger curly hedge that I called hair right down into a pixie cut. (I cannot recommend Hot Head Hairdressers on West Nicolson St enough, they work wonders). Now that the sides are past skin head length (having it buzz cut to a 2 was a drastic choice) I'm loving how it looks a bit longer especially now that I've just topped up my ginger levels. I've left trimming the top as I'm enjoying having so much to do with the length it makes for some cracking quiffs as well as tidy curls. I'm not growing it back in but as this is my first shot at super short hair I'm reveling in the opportunity to have a good play about with it!

Dayna x

No comments:

Post a Comment