Sunday 26 January 2014

OOTD ft. Abandon Ship Apparel & the ULTIMATE lipstick.




Tattoo Flash Sweater - Abandon Ship Apparel
Bodycon Skirt - H&M (only £4!)
Hightops - Nike Blazers
 Lipstick - Maybelliene Super Stay Color 24 in Red Passion
 
Sundays mean comfy clothes and endless cups of coffee. Today I'm wearing my beloved ASA Tattoo Flash Sweater that was an early Christmas present... to myself.  I love teaming it with just a simple skirt and kicks but I have also  paired it with a shirt, black skirt and docs before, to give it a smarter but still individual look. 
 
THIS LIPSTICK IS MY HERO. I discovered Maybelliene's Super Stay range a couple of years ago and have quite the collection of them now, but the pillar box colored Red Passion is by far my favourite shade. One application stays on all day,  as long as you occasionally use the moisturising lip balm end to stop it from flaking. It's only around £8 in Superdrug and Boots and with it's lasting power it's well worth the money. I've been known to wake up after konking out after a night out to find my lipstick still set perfectly, with nae smudges on the pillow. Doesn't leave any lipstick prints on your glasses and is pull proof, tried and tested. Evidence free. Tidy.


Dayna x

No comments:

Post a Comment